youtube minecraft how to play and eran For years, has been known as one of the world’s most popular video games. Although many people may believe that Minecraft’s popularity is due to its expansive features and seemingly limitless possibilities in single-player mode, the real reason is that you can play Minecraft with your friends even if they are miles away.
Multiplayer Minecraft is great, but it’s not the best way to expand your gameplay experience. There are many ways to play with friends, including LAN servers which allow you to connect with players who are on the same internet as you, Realms which allow you to play across the globe, and servers which is by far the most popular option as it allows you to play with your friends. You may be wondering how you can play minecraft online and which option is best for you. This guide will help you understand the various ways to play and connect.
How to Play Minecraft With Friends on PC
Minecraft allows you to connect with your friends via LAN. This connection will only be available to other members of your local network. You can also create a LAN network by inviting your friend to come over to your house.
How do you create a LAN world
- Start Minecraft and create your single-player Minecraft world.
- To open your Game Menu, press the Escape key.
- After selecting if cheats are allowed and which game mode you wish to give your users, press “Open to LAN” and then “Start LAN World”.
Join a LAN World
- Click on the “Multiplayer tab” in Minecraft.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this list and you will see a message saying “Scanning for gaming on your local network.”
- It will find the world and display a listing called “LAN World”, with your friend username and the name of the world under it.
- Double-click it to join or select it and click “Join Server”.
A Minecraft server is a great way for friends and family to communicate through Minecraft. Your own server is better than any other option because you can change it beyond vanilla, it can be set to any version of Minecraft and there are no caps on how many players can join. However, it would require a very powerful server depending on how many players you have online. Minecraft Java Edition is a great way to have fun with your friends.
Keep in mind that you cannot join a Bedrock Edition server off of your PS4, Nintendo Switch, or any other similar platform. You can only join it from a PC (Windows 10 Edition), IOS and Android.
Apex Hosting is the best place to create a server. Although you can create one from your own computer, it is not recommended. Many factors go into having a server, such as DDoS protection and 24/7 uptime. Apex provides all of these services. Iff you want eran mony start a youtube minecraft channal
How do you create a Minecraft Server
- Head to the on our website. Here are a few plans. We have a guide that goes over how much ram you will need
- After you have decided on the plan that you like, click on “Order Now” and follow the instructions.
- After you have purchased your server, you’ll receive an email with all your account information to our Game Panel. Apex creates the server for you.
- Your IP address will be displayed on the Game Panel. This address can be used for connecting to the server.
Join a Minecraft Java Edition Server
- Start Minecraft and click on the “Multiplayer” tab.
- Click on “Add Server” towards the bottom. Enter any name under “ServerName” and then enter IP address and port. Click “Done”.
- Once you have pressed done, you will be taken back to the multiplayer tab. You should now see the server listed. Click on the server you wish to join and select “Join Server”. Now you should be connected to the server.
Join a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server
- Open Minecraft and click “Play”.
- Click on the “Servers tab” and then click “Add Server”.
- Enter any name in “Server Name” and then enter the IP address but not the port in “Server Address” section. Next, fill out the “Port” slot with your server port.
- Click “Save”, scroll down, and click on the server you wish to join.
You can also use youtube Minecraft built in Realms if you don’t want to host servers. Realms doesn’t allow mods/plugins to be used, it restricts player slots and limits who can join. It is also quite expensive for the amount you get. Ontop of all of that, you do not get any of the benefits that come along with server hosting such as 24/7 support, one-click and gametype installations, the ability to create a public world that anyone can join, and much more. You can still play Minecraft with your friends on Xbox, PS4 and Switch.
How do you create a Realms Server Java Edition
- Open Minecraft and click “Minecraft Realms”.
- Click on “Buy Realm” at the bottom of Minecraft. You will be taken to Minecraft’s website, where you can sign up for your subscription.
- You will also see a listing if you have a Realm set up. Click “Subscribe” to go to Minecraft’s website.
- After you have made payment, you can return to Minecraft’s Realms tab and see the listing with a green glow. Click it, then click on the “Play” button.
How do you join a Realms Server Java Edition
- You must be invited to join a Realms Server.
- Go to Configure Realms and then click the Players tab to invite them to your Realms.
- To send an invitation to your friend, click on the + button and enter their username.
- You will see an icon called “New Invitations” at the top of your Realms pages. Click that to see all the Realms that you have been invited. Select it and hit “Play“.
How do you create a Realms Server to Bedrock Edition
- Click “Play” to open Minecraft
- You will need to be on the “Worlds” tabs in order to access this page.
- You can create a new Realm if you’re logged in to Xbox Live. Click that to create a new Realm or use one already created.
- You can sign up for a free 30-day trial if you don’t have an account. Click on the “Realms section” at the top to view the listing for your Realm.
- Follow the steps to pay your first month by clicking on “Buy Now”.
How do I join a Realms server in Bedrock Edition
- To join a Realm, you must be invited.
- Click on the pencil icon beside your Realm’s Name to invite a player. Next, select “Members”
- Click on the “Share” tab to open an invitation link. This link can be sent to your friends. This will prompt them to sign in/sign up to their Xbox Live account, then it will add them to your Realm’s .
- Click on the “Friends Tab” to invite your friend to your Realm. You will see a list of available Realms. Select it to join. And youtube minecraft how to play and eran
You are now ready to join the youtube minecraft world with your friends. There are many ways to join Minecraft, so it may be difficult for you to choose the right one. If you want to just play vanilla minecraft with people who live in the same house as you, the LAN option is the best. Vanilla youtube Minecraft can be played with friends around the globe using either Realms, or a server. Having the server
than realms as they are generally going to be cheaper than the Realm’s starting price at $3.99 for just 2 players. Minecraft Servers allow customizations like mods and plugins. They also allow for global expansion so that your server can be used by more people than your friends.
If you host your server with Apex, you also get access to our premade , modpacks, 24/7 support, and customized game panel. Although all of this information might seem overwhelming, once you understand it, it is not difficult. Minecraft is a lot more fun when played with your friends.